I’ve written over 100 posts in the past 3.5 years. So I thought it’d be a good time today to look back on what I’ve written. I’m going to list from the oldest to the latest, what my most popular posts have been.
Next week, I’ll show you my least popular posts.
I can’t tell you why these were more popular than others, because, for example, This Is My Time felt like a personal triumph, but no one barely looked at it.
- Woo fucking woo–my first post!
- Just Enough Light–my second post!
- A trip to woo-woo land–that one time I went to see an angel card reader
- I need your help/How can I help you?–This was a month after my contract had ended. I’m pretty sure this still applies almost 2 years later as a freelancer. AND this is my most popular post!
- how to be your own mother — Mommy issues!
- the astrology of my family — I’ll be updating this today because I got something about my father wrong (appropriate for Father’s Day?)
- it’s time to move on, it’s time to get going — a tribute to the late, great Tom Petty
- the greatest wound, the greatest healing — existential loneliness sucks.
- hell is living with other people — my almost complete history of terrible roommates
- Digging Up Old Roots: An Elegy — buh bye, Christianity
If you’ve been with me from the very first post, thanks for being on my writing journey with me. Especially if you’ve been a long-time patron of mine, your material support has meant the world to me.
Wherever you picked up to come along for the ride, I appreciate you. I hope you have a great week and a beautiful Summer Solstice.
Share in the comments what your favorite post is from the sun opposite moon blog!
If you liked what you’ve read, I’d love your support as a patron on Patreon. Tiers starts at just $1/month.
If you want to give a one-time gift or monthly gift, hit me up on Paypal.
Thank you so much for your support! 💘